Being single is never easy these days. Temptation grabs us at every given opportunity stimulating us into sinful seductive acts.
As a single we find ourselves doing things we don’t want to do just to satisfy our sensual urge.
The number one problem we Christian and Non-Christian singles face today is how and how not to go about a dating relationship.
These relationships we embark on all in the sense that we are dating consumes our sense of decency if wrongly approached.
Dating relationships amongst singles these present days is a disaster because of the way we approach it. It leads us into a shameless indecent lonely road of pain and agony.
Most of us date without goals and direction. Most run into a dating relationship with someone without knowing much about the person; we do this all in the sense that He or she is hot, spicy, and cheeky.
Personally, I have been into sinful dating relationships that I barely know much about her; all I know about her is her name, were she works, her school and that she is spicy and pretty. Knowing just these things about the person you are into a dating relationship means you are getting it all wrong.
She is pretty or He is handsome has led some young and adult singles into a very wrong and uncensored dating relationship.
I have dated beautiful ladies; come to think of it I dated all these ladies because there were pretty, hot, sweet and good looking not because they add value into my life. What I got in return is emotional damage; I lost value and direction. I wouldn’t want you to make the same silly-mistakes I made.
If that dating relationship is not adding value to your life quit; I mean stop wasting your energy because it is not worth it.
13 Unexpected Damages of Wrong Dating Relationship
- Unexpected heartbreak and emotional breakdown.
- You will feel trapped in the relationship
- You will have this sense of guilt choking your conscience
- You will have this fear that you might contract STDs
- Different religious beliefs
- You spend all day together doing nothing
- There is no way you think your partner can add value to your life.
- Trust issue; your dating partner is always going through your Whatsapp messages, Facebook messages, and text messages.
- Your partner has this issue of insecurity that she tells your female friends to back off.
- No sense of privacy in the dating relationship.
- Feel pressured by your dating partner.
- Pressured to quit certain activities you enjoy doing by your dating partner.
An unhealthy dating relationship is off the record if you want a fulfilling life. If you fall under this relationship category your happiness is unreachable.
The Authentic action to take if you found yourself in an unhealthy relationship is to quit and your happiness is guaranteed at least. It is a lifetime decision you have to make to survive sure-fire.
It is guilt-free if you found out that you’ve smuggled yourself into an unhealthy or wrong dating relationship and you make a legitimate decision to quit.
It is bloodcurdling to still hang on and poison your emotions. It is toxic to your wellbeing as a human being created by God to enjoy awe-inspiring happiness.
Power-up and take that bravery decision today. QUIT.