- The moderator is now stepmother to Frank’s little girls Luna, 12, and Isla, 10, from his past association with Elen Rivas
- They told the young ladies the glad news on Monday
- Christine confessed to being broody back in February, however, said she was cheerful being step-mother to his youngsters
- A year ago, Christine said that she and Frank had no plans to begin IVF – something numerous expected of them, because of their ages
- The couple don’t yet know the sex of their infant yet Luna and Isla are having a ton of fun speculating and coming up names
Christine Lampard is pregnant with her first kid with spouse Frank Lampard.
The sportsman, 39, uncovered the news on Instagram on Wednesday, as he gladly shared a family snap, alongside Frank’s little girls Luna, 12, and Isla, 10, from his past association with Elen Rivas… and also the family pooch.
He subtitled the picture with the words: ‘We make them energize news we needed to impart to you. The Lampard family is developing!
Having been with Frank for just about ten years, the Loose Women specialist uncovered she was near the two young ladies – who are similarly appreciative to have Christine in their life.
Talking about a birthday card she got from Isla not long ago, she stated: ‘She went ahead to state ‘I adore you being my stepmum’ thus I began to cry. I’m pleased I have that sort of association with them.’
Christine and Frank met at the Pride of Britain Awards in 2009, and went ahead to get married in London just before Christmas in 2015.