In this article, you will found out the List of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and why you should wait until marriage.
Singles who have sexual intercourse before marriage find it very hard to stop. The physical reason’s to wait until marriage is in two kinds.
One is to avoid the list of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and the second one is an unwanted pregnancy.
Waiting in a relationship is very important to avoid problems that will affect your future.
Benefits Of Waiting Until Marriage
God created sex to be good and enjoyable only in a marriage relationship.
Sex is the intimate bond that ties a husband and a wife together forever. Good things come to those who wait.
There are 11 List of Sexually Transmitted Diseases; if you don’t wait in a relationship you are at risk of contracting these list sexually transmitted diseases.
As a Christian single, you should wait until marriage. It is enjoyable when you are married.
There’s a great danger of having sex outside of a permanent marriage relationship.
See Also: List Of Unhealthy Habits
11 Sexually Transmitted Diseases List
- HIV – Aids: HIV – Aid should be one of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases reasons to wait. If you become a victim; your dreams of a colourful life is questioned.
A person with HIV-AIDs won’t be able to chase or pursue his or her dreams because he or she will be tired and have an increased body temperature with a lot of health-related issues attached.
One of the ways you can be a victim is when you don’t wait.
Important things you Should Know about HIV – Aids.
Aids is the most common STDs in America
- Aids are the cause of death for Americans between the ages of 25 – 44.
- Four of ten HIV victims do not tell the person they want to have sex with that they have HIV.
- People who have another most common STDs have a greater chance of getting HIV.
- Women with HIV have a great chance of transferring it to her unborn child.
2. Chlamydia: Chlamydia is another most common STDs in the united states. it has become one of the most dangerous and it is common among young singles between the age of 20.
Most common STDs in males and females. Boys and girls who have this Chlamydia do not know they have it.
When you contract Chlamydia as a female you may not be able to have children.
When you eventually get pregnant that unborn child may die or born with serious health problems.
There are Drugs that can cure Chlamydia, but you can get the disease again if you are not careful. There is a list of incurable sexually transmitted diseases; so you have to be very careful.
3. PID: A girl with Chlamydia has hundred per cent chance of having PID. It can also result from having gonorrhoea.
Can you have Pid for years and not know? Yes
Young girls from the age of fifteen years old have a greater chance of getting PID than older women.
If you are a victim of PID, you will experience constant pain that does not go away until you are treated by a doctor.
PID can also be cured and treated with drugs. Antibiotics for Pid are readily available.
When it gets worse it can only be treated through surgery; which leaves you unable to have children.
If you wait until marriage you are safe from PID.
4. Gonorrhoea: It is the oldest type of STD and most common STDs in the United States. The only way to get gonorrhoea is when you don’t wait. it is also the most common STDs in Australia.
When a boy makes love with a girl who has it, there is a 30 per cent chance that he will get it in a full package.
When a girl makes love with a boy who has gonorrhoea, there is a 90 per cent chance she will get it.
Gonorrhoea opens the door to some of the List of Sexually Transmitted Diseases like HIV or Herps.
5. Genital Herpes (HSV): It comes from having sex. As a mother, you can also pass it on to your new baby.
There is no medical cure for HSV; you have to be careful because condoms do very little to stop the rapid spread of HSV.
6. Genital Warts from Human Papillomavirus (HPV): Only the doctor can tell if a wart is a genital wart. But they can be treated and cured.
Condoms cannot provide you with protection against HPV and that is one of the physical reasons to wait in a relationship.
HPV is among the list of Sexually Transmitted Diseases that can be caught easily.
7. Syphilis: The Only way you can contract syphilis is mainly through having sex outside marriage relationship.
People who have syphilis do not know they have it and that’s why you should wait until you are married.
8. Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis is the most common STDs in America. it is the root cause of cancer.
9. Cancer: You can get cancer from sex outside marriage. The earlier you begin to have sex as a young girl, the higher your possibility of developing cervical cancer as a woman.
10. Unwanted Pregnancy: Another important reason why you must say no to sex before marriage is the possibility of unwanted pregnancy.
11. Abortion: Abortion may seem like the shortcut to freedom from unwanted pregnancy.
Recent studies have shown a possible link between abortion and breast cancer.
So if you having an abortion just have it in mind that you are at risk of getting cancer.
Lastly, the only way out is to wait until you are married. Sex before marriage is risky.
Next blog Post: Emotional Reasons To Wait will be Published next week.
Follow My Blog Via Email to get updates.
- Facts About Sex Before Marriage
- Why Insecure Girls Turn To Sex
- How To Have A Godly Dating Relationship
- 6 Root Causes Of Masturbation