Human relationship is just something that must happen. There’s no life without relationships. Life is tough when you lack relationship skills. You need to relate to people effectively.
What this Post Will Teach You
- How to deal with others.
- How to be a good colleague at work.
- Importance of positive relationships.
- how to deal with negative relationships.
- Benefits of effective working relationships.
- How to build strong friendships.
- Building relationship in Business.
Getting people to like you is merely the other side of liking them. You thrive well in your relationship when you have good relationship skills. You can’t be any closer to God than you are to the person you love least.
Ten qualities of Good Human relations
- Talk to People: Don’t wait for people to speak to you. Talk to people with a smiling face; show them you care and value them. You can comment positively on how they look and also anything you love about them.
- Put on a Smiling Look: Smile at people; it is a friendly way to gain the attention of people. Smiling goes a long way and attracts the right kind of people. Smiling at people will make them love you and appreciate your presence. Always put on a smiling face.
- Be Helpful & Friendly: Nature demands you to be helpful and friendly to the people around you. You can render help to your colleague at school. You can as well render help to a total stranger there’s nothing wrong in that. Being friendly and helpful gives you a voice in society.
- Be Cordial: Be nice and friendly even to those who don’t appreciate you or like you. Engage with them in a friendly manner.
- Have Genuine Interest in People: There’s nothing in having a genuine interest in people. Let them know how you much admire them and whatever talent they have. Inspire them to keep improving on whatever interest you have in them.
- Be Generous with Praise: A word of encouragement goes on a long way in peoples’ life. Use your word to inspire and motivate. Celebrate other people’s success and achievements with them.
- Be Considerate of the feelings of others: Don’t be selfish. If you want to thrive well in a human relationship you need to be considerate of other people’s feelings. Get to know how much they feel about a situation, what really hurts their feelings and what keeps their feelings at peace.
- Be Thoughtful of the Opinion of others: Listen to people and hear them out about an issue. Don’t be like those people that just conclude on an issue without finding out the opinions of those around them. If you a team leader try to carry everyone in your team along. If you’re going to work together as a team; you have to care about the opinion of one another.
- Be Alert to Give Service: Be willing to serve people. Human relationship is all about serving relentlessly. Offer free service to people and always be alert to give service. Everything is not really about money. In Business, you need to give free service to gain the trust of people.
Finally, if you have any question or suggestion regarding this post; use the comment box.